The two month mark came so fast, I can hardly believe it! With Nate, I felt like a truck plowed over me for the first 6 weeks and they seemed to drag on forever, but you sailed through it with ease! You have such a different temperament than your brother. I am holding out hope that you'll be my calm, introspective child! Here are some of the milestones you have reached this month:
- At your appointment today you weighed in at 13 pounds, 4 ounces and were 24.75 inches long. That puts you in the 75-90th percentile for weight and above the 95th percentile for height! Nate was 11 pounds 7 ounces and 23.75 inches at 2 months. I can't believe you are almost 2 full pounds heavier than he was! I just pulled out all of the 3-6 month clothes as the feet of all of your jams were way too small!
- You are smiling more and more every day. I love the chubby faced grins you give me.
- I swear I heard you laugh yesterday, but I'm not 100% sure.
- You are cooing a lot. We have "conversations" every day. You say goo and oooh and then usually cough from the effort of making your sounds!
- You love the bouncy seat and it is the alternative napping spot if you're not in the bed.
- You still hate the swing and get the hiccups EVERY time I put you in it. I thought this would change by now, but I guess not.
- You hold your head up great and, even though you hate tummy time, can push your head up about 45 degrees when you're on your tummy.
- You had your first shots today and it was rough, but your chubby legs seem to have enough padding!