I think we are all guilty of this from time to time. We get caught up in working toward the things we want and miss opportunities to bask in the glow of the amazing things already in our lives. Even in the valleys of life, we all have things to be thankful for. These are some of the things on my mind this week:
- My amazing husband who works so hard and re-arranged his schedule so he could stay home with the girl 2 days a week. It not only saves us money on daycare, but it gives them daddy-daughter bonding time that I think is so sweet.
- My awesome little boy who got his second quarter report card back and has come so far in his social skills from this time last year. He is so smart and I am glad his behavior is no longer holding him back from shining!
- Opportunities at work to stretch myself and learn new things.
- Friends, old and new, that are a big part of my life.
- Hearing that my friend's daughter is fighting and doing well in her battle with cancer and appreciating every healthy day in our family.
- My sweetie peetie girl who looks at me with her sparkly eyes and tells me all the time how much she loves me and that I am her best friend.
Link up for Thankful Thursday with Joanna at Baby Gator's Den!